Get excited because we have a fun Instagram challenge coming your way with a bunch of attractive prizes to giveaway. Its time to put on your best yoga outfit (or anything really) and get snapping!
What is #FTBY?
#FTBY or Freedom To Be You is our brand ethos. It is what drives us here at Yoga Instiinct, respecting the diversity of talents and individual personalities. It also represents our perspective of yoga; an outlet of self exploration and expression of creativity. Our campaign for #FTBY encourages the yoga community to embrace their unique selves and to feel comfortable in their own skin. It does not matter where you are at in your practice whether as a beginner or a seasoned practitioner. It is about embracing the beauty of what your body can achieve and having fun in the process.
The challenge is made of 10 poses each launched every weekday during the 2 weeks. The poses have been kept fairly simple to enable most practitioners to attempt.
To perform the challenge:
- Simply replicate the pose in a visual medium (Photo/Drawing/ Illustration etc. ) and post it on instagram.
- Tag 3 friends.
- Tag and follow @yogainstiinct and @mandukasg and add #ftby to the photo.
- Complete all 10 poses by 12 Mar to stand a chance to win the Grand Prize
- A weekly selection of 3 most creative photos will also win a prize.
- Poses will be posted at 8am between Monday and Friday. (5 Poses a week )
- Poses do not have to be done only on the day it was posted. As long as challenge is completed within 27 Feb – 12 Mar, it qualifies for the grand prize / all 5 poses for the week is completed by end of Sunday of the week.
- Do ensure your profiles are set to public so that your posts can be viewed!
Grand Prize : 1 x Unlimited Month Pass at Yoga Instiinct + Manduka Black PRO Mat
(Winners announced on 13 Mar)
Weekly Creative Prizes : 1 x Complimentary Class Pass at Yoga Instiinct ( Admits 2) + Manduka Equa Mat Towel
(Winners announced on 6 Mar & 13 Mar, 3 winners each week)
- Entries have to be original images owned by the participants
- All 10 poses have to be represented in order to win the Grand Prize
- Selection of the winning entries is based purely on the discretion of the judging panel from Yoga Instiinct and Manduka
- All winning selections are final.
- All prizes must be collected within 30 days otherwise they will be forfeited.
- Passes won are valid for 3 months upon collection.
- Image manipulation via filters/photoshop/ lightroom etc. is allowed.
- Competition and prizes only apply for participants residing in Singapore.
P.S. Get Creative! Anything Goes!